Thursday 9th February 2017
VMCC, Opposite IDC, IIT Bombay
The one-day workshop promises to be filled with high-energy interactive sessions with lots of enthusiasm to search, ideate, discuss and design. The workshop is meant to address and solve problems related to ‘Designing for Children’.
The students will work with international and national leaders on this subject.
Workshop Themes and Facilitators:
to be announced
Wednesday 9th of February 2017
08:30 – 09:00 Registrations
09:30 – 13:00 Morning Workshop Sessions
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch at VMCC (opposite IDC)
14:30 – 16.30 Afternoon Workshop Sessions
16:30 – 17:30 Workshop Outcome Presentations
17:30 – 18:30 High Tea at VMCC (opposite IDC)
18:30 Inauguration of Exhibitions + Press Meet
- Studios, materials and facilities for the workshop will be provided at IDC, IIT Bombay.
- The students have to bear the expenses of their travel to Mumbai
Registration for the Workshop and Conference:
For the students to participate in the workshops on the 9th of February and the 'International Conference' on the 10th and 11th of February requires registration and payment of fees of Rs. 2000/-
Registration Fee includes:
- Workshop Participation (9th of February 2017)
- Conference Participation (10th, 11th of February 2017) - listen/interact with grand masters of design, thought leaders and vision speakers
- Delegate Kit - conference brochure, note book, hand bag, handouts and conference proceedings
- Lunch and Snacks on 9th, 10th and 11th, Dinner Invite on 10th evening
- Entry to Design Exhibition
- Certificate of Participation in both the workshop and conference
We are not sure whether accommodation will be available at student hostels at IIT Bombay campus, it being in the middle of academic semester. Student participants are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Directions to IDC:
The link to the directions is: http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/about/directions.htm
Please contact ‘Help-desk’ at IDC on arrival. Help-desk will guide you.
Visa for students from abroad:
Do let us know if you need additional letter of invitation for the Visa